Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Where to get a red S badge for my C4S?

galahad

Have seen a few cars online with red 'S' badges on their rumps and think it'd suit my Basalt Black car. I can't seem to find them anywhere and don't fancy spraying it myself!

Anyone know of a source?

Cheers

That do look good on basalt, got mine from eBay u.s about £35 IIRC.
Stick to car way better than HP or Heinz 👍

There seem to be lots of silver Boxster S badges advertised on Ebay - if they are the same buy one and paint it..?

Fastlane said:
There seem to be lots of silver Boxster S badges advertised on Ebay - if they are the same buy one and paint it..?

There's another thread on here where someone plasticoated one IIRC?

galahad said:
Have seen a few cars online with red 'S' badges on their rumps and think it'd suit my Basalt Black car. I can't seem to find them anywhere and don't fancy spraying it myself!

Anyone know of a source?

Cheers

Defo would suit it :thumb:

Have you considered tinting the top halves of the tail lights as well? Another subtle mod which looks best on basalt..

I ve got a spare Grey one you can have drop me an email with your address and I'll pop,it in the post

mark pearce said:
I ve got a spare Grey one you can have drop me an email with your address and I'll pop,it in the post

That's fantastic. I'll email now and if you let me know any charity you support I'll make a donation in exchange.

I've been looking to do this myself but unable to find a red cutaway S on eBay, rare asbrocking horse ***** it seems. Bumperplugs are a great company to deal with although $150 plus $30 shipping plus tax = utter madness.

I might try the plasti dip can method, or perhaps buy a red S and send it your way..... perhaps your spray guy will paint two. Now, where are those silver cutaway S's

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back