Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Re: 997.2 Turbo S

Mr02ard

Re: 997.2 Turbo S

Thought I'd post this here before I advertise my car on the open market..
I've been thinking about selling for a number of months now...due to a new property renovation I've now had my hand forced .

It's a 997.2 turbo s coupe pdk, basalt black, black leather hard back adaptive seats.
Turbo 2 alloys, sun roof, rear wipe delete. Full opc history, 38350 miles

Pm me for details.

Can you confirm yours is an original panel no accident car?

Any outstanding finance to settle?

Asking price?

PM me if you prefer :thumb:

997.2 turbo s

Attachments

• fb_img_1484855346890_384x288_162.jpg
    fb_img_1484855346890_384x288_162.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7,133
Surely no garage looks THAT clean!

:)

Man .... I wish my garage was as uncluttered as that .....at least in the area I park my cars ....
I need a bench but that is impressive!

Car looks good too.... ( just like mine ...)!

Mr02ard said:
997.2 turbo s

Have you checked the prices these are going for these days ...jeez!

Don't sell yourself short!

911TEL said:
Mr02ard said:
997.2 turbo s

Have you checked the prices these are going for these days ...jeez!

Don't sell yourself short!

Looking at the Hexagon website I'd be tempted to give them a call, they seem to have identified these as a 'modern classic' and have a few in stock with interesting price tags!

That coupe hexagon have for sale was on auto trader for 90k privately......now 99k!
I think I'm going to sor the car as finance will come into play for most. Also setting the time aside for viewings is difficult.

Never the best time of year to sell but we will see..

911TEL said:
Man .... I wish my garage was as uncluttered as that .....at least in the area I park my cars ....

The Mrs said how come you clean the garage and not the house??? 😂😂

Mr02ard said:
911TEL said:

The Mrs said how come you clean the garage and not the house??? 😂😂

Tell The Boss its all about priorities!

Great car by the way.

Cheers chap- she's well aware of what comes first 👍

Great car, sorry to hear your thinking of parting with it...you might need to take up BASE jumping to get the same acceleration without it.

GLWTS :thumb:

Will be interesting to see which way you go after the renovation project :?:

Aaron, a lamberetta won't be as fast and Rachel may not be happy sitting side saddle . :grin: :grin: when you have sold the car can we turn your garage into a man cave with a bar and pool table :floor:

Mr02ard said:
That coupe hexagon have for sale was on auto trader for 90k privately......now 99k!
I think I'm going to sor the car as finance will come into play for most. Also setting the time aside for viewings is difficult.

Never the best time of year to sell but we will see..

They were flying out out dealers like hotcakes around this time last year, albeit 10-15% cheaper. I put the deposit on mine just before Xmas, and took delivery in the new year.

I'd agree SOR would be the best option, although I can't help but think Hexagon are trying to set the market price..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back