Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Auqa 997 Pics

Looks great in that light and not boring black like me :D

absolutly stunning colour

Sehr schon.

Makes a nice change from the monotonous non-colour cars like mine 👌

Ben, Lovely mate just Lovely what a great well looked after well speced example. and that paintwork looks totally blemish free. :thumb: :thumb:

Looks fab Ben! :thumbs:

Although Auqa is a new colour on me! :what:

Many thanks for the comments. I have to say the light did help show it off at it's best. I'll need to get all the swirls out (yes they are there) and there is the odd stone chip. But overall I'm back to sneaking into the garage just to go look. Aqua definitely beats Guards in the shiny stakes and I never thought I'd find a colour I liked more

Nice one Ben - the right choice going back to the 911. :thumb:

That is my favourite colour, used to be Cobalt Blue I believe, although if I remember right my 968 was Cobalt and it had a shade of purple in it.

Every time I went after a 997 in that colour it was bought out from under me so it must be popular and it's certainly not drab.

Your car is certainly a good spec, sport chrono, elec seats, pdk.

Attachments

• 968_102.jpg
    968_102.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 4,964
easternjets said:
That is my favourite colour, used to be Cobalt Blue I believe, although if I remember right my 968 was Cobalt and it had a shade of purple in it.

Every time I went after a 997 in that colour it was bought out from under me so it must be popular and it's certainly not drab.

Your car is certainly a good spec, sport chrono, elec seats, pdk.

Interesting Nick I thought the same that it was the same as Cobalt but when I got mine and put it next to Monsters cobalt car they are quite different shades of Blue . Aqua is a more electric looking blue than cobalt.
I have been told Aqua was launched as a colour option for the GT3 and GT3RS and then was opened up as a special order colour on all gen2 cars.
:thumb: :thumb:

Yes your right, although in fairness my picture was taken 20 years ago and was scanned.
It's not until you put two blue cars together that you notice the subtle difference, as I said mine had a def purple effect to it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back