Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

50 shades of grey - carpet!

pietrzj

Hi,

I have the front passenger carpet(s) missing from the front edge of the seat forward to up the bulkhead and I want to buy a replacement. However even though my spec for the leather says "Marble grey" the carpet geey colour type is not stated and Marble isnt a grey option on Design911 so I guess it must have another name.

It is a 1994 UK car (in Iris blue). Anyone out there know what the grey could be? I am guessing they may be all the same for UK cars if they are grey on the inside, but who knows. It must be one of these...

Classic?
Florentine?
Rubicon?

JanP

Post a pic, it will be easier for the illuminati to advise. :wink:

C.

My interior used to be grey (now black) I bought a part set from Lakewell which did not match. Try Southbound if OPC can't supply they do list all the carpet colours. There should be a carpet code somewhere. iirc there are at least 3 greys. Should be Classic Grey 4XR for the carpet if seats are Marble Grey but who knows.

I found a code on the reverse of the driver side ending in DDQ. This shows as Florentine grey on Design911, so I am sorted. Apart from the fact I need to now understand what the following codes in the remarks column means:
/LL/R
/RL/R
/H/L
/H/R

I am guessing one of the Rs and one of the Ls is Right and Left, but /LL/R & /LR/R????

flumoxed

Think this means
/LL/R Left Front RHD
/RL/R Right Front RHD
/H/L Hinter (Rear or Behind) Left
/H/R Hinter (Rear or Behind) Right

Struggling with the German L word for Front

Porsche have confirmed the part number. These items are made to order, but thats ok for me.

Thanks for your responses.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back