Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

well, that was fun! :D radiator fan change

ScoobyDoo555

Barcelona
Genuinely, actually kinda fun.
No pics, but about 10 bolts/clips to undo and it's out.

The only real PITA was that we're dealing with a 17 year old car here, so copious amounts of WD40 :D :D

The other PITA is the plastic shroud that you have to remove after the brackets - quite easy to remove........ what a bi-atch to re-fit :D :D

Then of course, the eternal wait for my battery to recharge :D
(been using my daughter's car while she's learning to drive - no miles, or running of the Porsche).
That will change from tomorrow!

Got it booked it for an air-con regas on Friday too. So hopefully, all will be back up and running :)

Not what i would call an easy or a hard job but as these cars get older various fixings can make it a lot more of a challenge .

Gets a thumbs up from me Young man :thumb: well done .

Oh and welcome to my world :D

Cheers buddy.

Used the photobucket firefox fix (http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=123268&highlight=photobucket) to put these pics in (hopefully works) - this one clip was a pig too.
2nimoeo.jpg

2ztil2s.jpg

2wd2at0.jpg

Good work Scooby!

I don't envy you doing anything in that area, in situ.

Well done!

I just did the front discs and pads on an 8-year-old Porsche (Panamera) and that was bad enough for rust/almost-stripped bolts, etc.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back