Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Outdoor Cover Needed

squelch

Imola
Evening all,
The C4S has been relegated to spend the winter outside so I'm in need of a decent outdoor cover. Does anyone have any recommendations (or even ones to avoid perhaps)? Thanks

I have one which came with the car and is not needed as I keep it inside. I will see if there is a manufacturer tag on it but it is a silver colour and was used by the previous owner with no problems for the paintwork.
I am on the Beds Bucks border if you are interested.

ian_alex said:
I have one which came with the car and is not needed as I keep it inside. I will see if there is a manufacturer tag on it but it is a silver colour and was used by the previous owner with no problems for the paintwork.
I am on the Beds Bucks border if you are interested.
Thanks, please send me the details if you can find them.

stormfoce used them on a few of my old cars over the years

The Porsche Tequipment Outdoor Cover is really good. I bought one when we had building work being completed over the double garage and left the cars on the drive.

Manufactured specifically to shape they fit perfectly, absolutely dry as a bone underneath and no rub marks.

Don't buy one of the material type ones that feel between a cotton and nylon. They eventually break down and leave fibres all over the car and become abrasive. A neighbour a few doors down used one on his Boxster and it was not a nice site when the cover was taken off.

Thumbs up for Tequipment :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back