Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

TURBO, WHY SO CHEAP??!!??

NIBrown

Attachments

• turbo_118.jpg
    turbo_118.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 7,429
Wrong wheels :dont know:

And I don't just mean the later 996 style either :bandit:

:thumb:

Looks mega for the money and I actually prefer those wheels to the originals. :bandit:

C.

cableguy said:
Looks mega for the money and I actually prefer those wheels to the originals. :bandit:

C.

I would too if they were hollow and not solid spokes :bandit:

HSC911 said:
cableguy said:

C.

I would too if they were hollow and not solid spokes :bandit:

Easily changed. :thumb:

C.

Is nearly £80k cheap for a 103 000 mile car that hasn't had a service for 4 years?

Bloomin heck I'm out of touch with the value of stuff! I can remember when the value of 993 turbos dipped to £30k - £40k

PH5121 said:
Is nearly £80k cheap for a 103 000 mile car that hasn't had a service for 4 years?

Bloomin heck I'm out of touch with the value of stuff! I can remember when the value of 993 turbos dipped to £30k - £40k

:agree:

No service for 4 years and no explanation either??? Has it been sitting in a barn for that time? Too many stylised pics and not enough of the stuff you'd really want to see. Looks good in the pics though.

Needs to be closer to 70 bags and the interior presenting better. 6-figure mileage on Turbos has a big impact :roll:

It does amuse me when people put "no expense spared"... and then you see it hasn't been serviced for 4 years.

Its a bit like "only ever used in dry condition".

Imagine if this was a "doctor owned" no expense spared example.. it would be gone in a flash! :grin:

The advert does read a little strange....So its got the upgrade post leaving the factory and as part of the extra 8hp over the turbo S it required a new gearbox? :?:

Dream911 said:
It does amuse me when people put "no expense spared"... and then you see it hasn't been serviced for 4 years.

Its a bit like "only ever used in dry condition".

Imagine if this was a "doctor owned" no expense spared example.. it would be gone in a flash! :grin:

The advert does read a little strange....So its got the upgrade post leaving the factory and as part of the extra 8hp over the turbo S it required a new gearbox? :?:

What if it is an Ex Army doctor by the name of Dr George Eaton ..... good value then?

😏😏

P411 MVU - has been SORNed for the past year, still not MOTed... :bandit:

I like that, wheels aside. Desirable X50 spec, exhaust to suit this upgrade. some love and attention and you could have a nice car. :?:

Looking at the online images on Aston workshop, looks like bubbles on the rear engine cover below the wing. Clearly neglected by the looks of things but lovely car potentially.

Very nice
It's been in a garage for four years, big deal
Well worth the money
Buy it, drive it

.....they are only going one way in terms of value and rarity.

Hardly any come up for sale now.

911TEL said:
What if it is an Ex Army doctor by the name of Dr George Eaton ..... good value then?

:floor: :floor: :floor:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back