Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

European road trip for next year

evodarren

Hi

I want to do a couple of European road trips next year.
Just wonderd if any have been planned by any of the guys on this forum, that wouldnt mind me joining them.
Thank Darren

Longers is the man as he has just planned a couple, but they may be over-subscribed now :dont know:

Zingari said:
Longers is the man as he has just planned a couple, but they may be over-subscribed now :dont know:
Thanks for the recommendation :thumbs:

There are a limited number of places still available for the Historic Monaco GP. Topic here. Several forum members have already booked for this one.

Quite a few forum members are have also contacted me to register their interest in the Spa Classic. Topic here.

With the above events taking place on consecutive weekends there is also a combined 12 night tour to visit both. 25 cars have signed up even though prices for the Spa leg are still tbc.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back