Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LHD 993 C2 ......£60k

carkid

I'm sure it will appeal to a frequent European driver but with those miles and all that extra money being asked for a 20year old slipper, I think it's £15k too large.

C.

:hand: Done well over its dough at that price for the mileage :roll:

Pictures hide the blue interior well.

Only good thing about it are the wheels. What are they?

imac said:
Pictures hide the blue interior well.

Only good thing about it are the wheels. What are they?

OEM BBS Sport Classic II's. :thumb:

C.

That's a properly sorted properly looked after car known by many on the forum.

The exhaust note is exquisite. Lovely car.

highway said:
That's a properly sorted properly looked after car known by many on the forum.

Yeh, but it's still too much dough :thumb: LHD, despite a better driving position, is hard to shift in the UK. Especially to the 993 Illuminati :roll:

I'm sure there would be some room for negotiation. Ultimately, dealers like this know the market better than most forum members. We bump our gums electronically because we have subscribed to it. Dealers make a living selling cars. Those in the know realise sterling has dropped a lot in the past two years. LHD isn't the barrier to sale it once was, especially on a 993. It may well appeal to someone in Euroland. Or someone here who wants a better driving position, dealer back up, a sweet set of rare oem alloys and the best sounding exhaust you are likely to hear.

Rear wiper looks like it's had 'one over the eight', plus I can't see the front widget :dont know:

The blue leather/vinyl interior does nothing for me :nooo:

I thought mine was loud...what exhaust is that??

Sounds like Gert's RSR.

For what its worth I've got an offer from the Spanish version of "we buy any car" of €58,000.00 for mine. It's subject to inspection but I'm pretty sure it would past muster. Not that I'm selling it though :D

ATB :)

cableguy said:
Not a patch on my Fister III's. :grin:

C.

Funny you say that...I spoke to them given that I have dealt with them a fair amount. The exhaust is a Fister Stage II!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back