Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Luggage. NOW SOLD

S A Watt

Monza
Hi Folks

I have a set of 2 Carbon Grey Porsche Trolley AluFrame Suitcases in size Large for sale.

These come in Carbon Grey. The colour in my opinion is dark grey but in certain lights they are almost black.

I have used these around 5-6 times and are great for holidays or weekend trips away. I use them in the Cayman with one in the frunk and one in the rear.

They are in excellent condition and as I would describe as 9.75 out of 10. The only marks are some very very minor surface scratch on the colours but this is really nothing at all and if I didn't say you probably wouldn't notice to be honest. I normally cover them when they are in the boot with a towel to protect from any scratches because I am so fussy.

Only selling as I have sold the Cayman and am concentrating on my bikes at present.

Wanted to let someone on here have the use of them and first chance before I put on ebay.

These are very expensive to buy with ordinary black being around £700 and the colour ones over £800 new.

I will sell individually or as a pair. I am looking for £350 each as a single but would £650 for the pair. Can courier at a cost of £12.50 per case.

These are high quality but very expensive new so a chance to finish your Porsche a bit cheaper. Grab yourself a bargain.

Just give me a PM if interested.

I have attached some photos herewith and the details from Porsche website:

"Two ball bearing wheels. Two-tube telescopic handle made of aluminum, can be extended. Bag holder for attaching an additional bag. Water repellent zipper. TSA-approved lock. Inner lining 100% polyester. Two flexibly adjustable packing plates with inner compartment. Two side zip pockets. Fits all Porsche models. TàœV tested, five-year warranty. Meets the IATA recommendations * for board luggage. Outside dimensions: 56 x 45 x 24,2 cm. Capacity: 51 l. Weight: 4.5 kg."

I thought these would fly off the shelf

Offers on them?

S A Watt said:
I thought these would fly off the shelf

Offers on them?

I think the modern trend is to go the 4-wheel route these days :dont know:

Would it be blasé to call them too nice for most people to use? To me, luggage is something that you use whenever you travel, but lets face it : those are never going by air unless it is in a private jet as the baggage handlers and conveyors would kick the **** out of them and just ruin the finish.

While they are good value for what they are and someone out there is going to get a great deal, they remain conspicuously expensive for cases. If there aren't any takers here then you may have to try eBay...?

Rimowa sells well on eBay as it is seen as a 'must have' amongst the fashion trendsters/choppers. That said they tend to go for the all aluminium cabin size and even out of the hold they'll get scratched and dented after one outing.

Leave them to the baggage handlers and you'll either never see them again or they'll be knackered with dents :what:

Great cases though :thumb:

I would never use them for going abroad to be honest.

I use them only when traveling in the Porsche.

Nice feeling getting out the car at your hotel and taking out the Porsche luggage.

I used to cover then in the boot with a towel so they didnt mark. :thumb:

Now sold :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back