Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wow, check out this 996!

peterzoom

Spa-Francorchamps
I was at my local OPC yesterday and I spotted this car going through the workshop en-route to the sales forecourt area.

http://www.sytner.co.uk/porsche/car-search/7716478-porsche-911-2dr-tiptronic-s-coupe/

Even a passing glance showed it to be a remarkably fresh example, so when I got home I looked it up on the website.
Are you like me and are slightly amazed at the asking price?

It is lovely, and super low miles too but over £30k :eek:
On the other hand it might indicate a new confidence in the 996 in the used marketplace, so hang on to your 996 and don't be tempted to part with it :thumbs:

Tiptronic box, Savanna interior & 17" alloys!!!!!!!! Imagine what they would be asking if they were the correct spec.

Suicide savannah - I'm oot :bye:

ColinC said:
Suicide savannah - I'm oot :bye:

The official Porsche colour is called 'Baby Puke Beige'....

No longer on the website?

JS1500 said:
No longer on the website?

Some one must have snapped up that bargain :floor: :floor: :floor:

Well it just goes to show how little I know or understand the market, apparently the car was sold last night at a dealer launch evening.

peterzoom said:
Well it just goes to show how little I know or understand the market, apparently the car was sold last night at a dealer launch evening.

To be fair, if it was the Panamera Turismo launch night, then every other car there would have seemed like a work of art by comparison, hence people clambering for their wallets to buy the 996 instead. :grin:

There was a 14000Km C4 coupe, 2000 year on the 996 Facebook page for 45000 euros today in Belgium

Marky911 said:
peterzoom said:

To be fair, if it was the Panamera Turismo launch night, then every other car there would have seemed like a work of art by comparison, hence people clambering for their wallets to buy the 996 instead. :grin:

:floor: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back