Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 997 3.8s

daz parker

Picked this one up on Sunday.

3.8s manual 55k miles and had a hartech 9k rebuild 2007.

This is the only way I could do the photos, iPhone 6 Plus must make the photos too big.

Attachments

• img_4687_199.png
    img_4687_199.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,967
  • img_4688_426.png
    img_4688_426.png
    970.3 KB · Views: 5,967
  • img_4689_102.png
    img_4689_102.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5,967
  • img_4691_164.png
    img_4691_164.png
    894.4 KB · Views: 5,967
Nice one Daz, enjoy!

:congrats:

Looks really great and I love those wheels (I am a bit biased :)), they look excellent against the black paintwork 8)

toffeeman said:
Nice, congrats. :thumb:

Bulletproof as you can get.

And that's exactly why I got it I'd scared myself to get a non rebuilt engine and this one come up. TIPEC member so knew he cared about it and from the way he talked.

TonyC911 said:
Nice one Daz, enjoy!

:congrats:

Looks really great and I love those wheels (I am a bit biased :)), they look excellent against the black paintwork 8)

I agree the wheels are a plus as I didn't want the lobsters ideally but of course could of changed them.

Low mileage hartech engine was of course the main attraction.

Nice. Nothing not to like. Enjoy!

The to do list isn't that big to be honest.

Air intake either full cone setup or bmc with pipe.
Gundo hack the exhaust.
LED rear lights
Thinking of spacing the wheels out as they look tucked in.
I was thinking of lowering it a bit but not sure yet.

Do people still call porsches porkers? As I've got a number plate B16 PKR that I've had since I was 17 but been a bodybuilder I could look a bit cheesy with it on now?!?

Snuggled up to my mk1 golf 20vt.

Attachments

• img_4693_133.png
    img_4693_133.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5,912
Daz, thats a lovely car mate really nice condition both inside and out. and the best alloys. as others have said bullet proof . now time to get out there and enjoy it. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Nice, very nice.

I had a '79 Mk1 GTI, 1.6 4 speed, small rear lights, one of the first, wish i still had it!

I've only drove it home so far which was all motorway and even most of the was dropped down to a 50 zone.

It's going to take some getting used to,been pushed from right at the back, the front kinda goes light when you come off the throttle during gear changes.

Picked the kids up on the way home, the 10 year old sat up front with the 5 year old behind so it was ok. Maybe tighter when one has to try sit behind me.

Very nice, enjoy :thumb:

Out of interest, what price did you pay? As i'm after a Hartech rebuild car as well.

Been looking a while and didn't see this one advertised.

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back