Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Trolley ALuFrame Porsche Luggage SOLD

S A Watt

Hi Folks

I have a set of 2 Carbon Grey Porsche Trolley AluFrame Suitcases in size Large for sale.

These come in Carbon Grey. The colour in my opinion is dark grey but in certain lights they are almost black.

I have used these around 5-6 times and are great for holidays or weekend trips away. I use them in the Cayman with one in the frunk and one in the rear.

They are in excellent condition and as I would describe as 9.75 out of 10. The only marks are some very very minor surface scratch on the colours but this is really nothing at all and if I didn't say you probably wouldn't notice to be honest. I normally cover them when they are in the boot with a towel to protect from any scratches because I am so fussy.

Only selling as I have sold the Cayman and am concentrating on my bikes at present.

Wanted to let someone on here have the use of them and first chance before I put on ebay.

These are very expensive to buy with ordinary black being around £700 and the colour ones over £800 new.

I will sell individually or as a pair. I am looking for £350 each as a single but would £650 for the pair. Can courier at a cost of £12.50 per case.

These are high quality but very expensive new so a chance to finish your Porsche a bit cheaper. Grab yourself a bargain.

Just give me a PM if interested.

I have attached some photos herewith and the details from Porsche website:

"Two ball bearing wheels. Two-tube telescopic handle made of aluminum, can be extended. Bag holder for attaching an additional bag. Water repellent zipper. TSA-approved lock. Inner lining 100% polyester. Two flexibly adjustable packing plates with inner compartment. Two side zip pockets. Fits all Porsche models. TàœV tested, five-year warranty. Meets the IATA recommendations * for board luggage. Outside dimensions: 56 x 45 x 24,2 cm. Capacity: 51 l. Weight: 4.5 kg."

Sold :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back