Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Passenger window drops down 1/3rd when closing the door.

MMT

Got in the car this morning to go to the Breakfast meet at Malton. Lower the passenger side window to clear the condensation off the outside and it sounds like it's got a stone rattling about. My wife got in and as she shut the door the window dropped about 1/3rd. It went back up on the button ok but sounded a bit rough.
Opening the door a few times throughout the day mostly nothing happened, it didn't even drop and lift the few millimetres when opening and closing the door and on a couple of occasions the window dropped 1/3rd again but lifted ok on the button.
It's a 99 C4.
Thanks.

Sounds like you need a new regulator.

Thanks Alex. It sounds like it.
Any thoughts where best to get one, or is it a Porsche only part?

Eurocarparts

alex yates said:
Eurocarparts

35% discount at the moment too so the one listed as genuine Porsche is £140.00. Cheers Alex.

I recently replaced my drivers side with the cheapest one they do. It seems fine enough to me and looked exactly the same as the original.

Even better then. 👍🏼😎

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back