Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pirello Sottozero winter tyres off my 997 turbo

Slick_Rick

Looking for £300 or sensible offers (almost £300 per tyre when new)

Having a cellar clear out, tyres off my 997 turbo which I sold just over 3 years ago. Loads of tread left as didn't put loads of miles on them, was more concerned the summers weren't going to cut it at lower temps.

from original order (event tyres fitted them 17/11/2012):

rear 2 x 295/30R19 100V PIRELLI WINTER W240 SOTTOZERO N1 between 6-7mm tread left
front 2 x 235/35R19 87V PIRELLI W240 SOTTOZERO N1 just under 7mm tread left

5 years old but to my untrained eye rubber doesn't look to have hardened, and they have been stored inside up until this week

Im based SW London, collection in person and cash preferred

More pics to follow but just trying to get something up here before winter is over seeing as i missed selling them last year!

Any questions or further pics required just let me know, Rick

PM Sent

Now provisionally sold - just awaiting payment and collection (i'll PM you if it doesn't work out for whatever reason Rhinoman)

Slick_Rick said:
Now provisionally sold - just awaiting payment and collection (i'll PM you if it doesn't work out for whatever reason Rhinoman)

Ok cool.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back