Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB 997.1 4s cab low miles

Thefinn

So guys I have been off here for a few months now due to a busy year and I also I might have had a little run in with a central reservation writing off my 2006 4s that I had spent so much time and money on.

:sad:

So after a lot of debate about going back to another 4s or upgrading to a turbo I have decided to look for another 4s. Partial due to my new Insurance costs and the ££££'s of parts I have in the garage ready to bolt on, so the hunt begins.

Must have' s
Black / grey car or might think about white but not many gen1's around
Black interior
Chrono
Heated hard back seats
Manual box
Low miles

Nice to have' s
Embossed crest
Aero kit
PSE
Coloured stitching or belts
Ceramic brakes
Short shift
Or any of the other many options

The cash is burning a whole so if there is any of you fine fellows that are parting with a 4s cab let me know

:thumb:

Good luck with your search Finn.
:thumb:

Post this on the 997 Forum as not many would venture this far down the list!

Agreed also stick it on the 997 page , many dont look anywhere else on here . :thumb: good to see you back and posting again Finn

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back