Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD

Gary D

A set of BBS Porsche 'Carrera II' (2) German-made lightweight alloys with Michelin Pilot Sports.
7J x 17 ET50 & 9J x 17 ET55

I had them on a 986 Boxster, & they were admired at meets, - they sat further out than the originals & fill the arches really nicely.

Barely used since I had them refurbished about 4 years ago. I bought them with lacquer damage, so had them powdercoated.
It doesn't show easily in pics, but they have a 'metalflake' finish, - it's not a flat colour.
When I took them to the tyre fitter I used, the garage owner said when he had them on the balancer, - "These wheels are perfect"

When new they cost in excess of £1000.

They are as close to new condition as used wheels come. There are some very small chips in the inside, but the the faces .are unmarked. They were not used for long as I bought another set of wheels, so I could keep these. I had ideas of a Cayman for a while, but no longer.

The tyres are Michelin Pilot Sport, 205/50/17 front with tread 6.0 to 6.6mm in the three wear grooves.
Rear, 255/40/17, with 4.1 - 4.8mm

There is one paint flaw. If you're interested, & enquire I'll tell you about it.
Close-up pics are available of all 4, pm me & I'll send you a Flickr link.

No hidden surprises, they are as good as described.

Price £499 + shipping.
Located central Scotland, - I might be able to arrange uplift from the English border/Carlisle area.

Attachments

• dsc03534_206.jpg
    dsc03534_206.jpg
    883.8 KB · Views: 3,613
  • dsc03540_204.jpg
    dsc03540_204.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 3,612
Hello,

Would you be willing to post these to Hong Kong?
If yes, please send me the link to see the close ups.

Btw, if it's easier to post, I don't need the tyres, only the wheels.

Regards,

Robert.

Bit of a thread resurrection... and my first post :wink:

But are these still available?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back