Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2018 Spa Classic (18-20 May)

Longers

Hi everyone

The dates for the Spa Classic have been confirmed as 18-20 May. Prices are still to be confirmed but you can read about the packages we are offering here.

The Historic Monaco GP is taking place the weekend before making it possible to combine both of these events into one epic tour! Details of our 12 night tour to both events is here.

The Spa Classic is a brilliant weekend - there are some excellent roads in the area, the Nurburging only a short distance away and a superb collection of classic machinery will be on track, including plenty of Porsches.

There are always LOTS of Porsches on display in the Clubs Enclosure as well, which is exactly where you'll be parking with Fasttracktours.co.uk. If there is sufficient interest I will be able to arrange a separare area exclusively for 911uk members and friends.

To better understand why the current F1 drivers love the legendary Spa Francorchamps circuit so much you are also able to take your own car onto the track during the Parade Lap sessions available throughout the weekend.

If you are interested in attending please get in touch as soon as possible.

Sounds good but with Monaco in the bag the dates or permisisons won't work :what:

Don't worry Zingari, Monaco is the cake and Spa is only the icing. Although the Alps, Vosges, Black Forest and Spa do make it a very thick layer of icing...! :D

Got any designs for a F56 Mini Cooper :dont know: I was thinking of urban cammo design - black/grey/white :grin:

Full details, including prices, for the 2018 Spa Classic are now available on my website.

There has already been lots of interest from 911uk members so please let me know as soon as you can if you would like to join the 3 or 5 night tour.

Interested in 3 days

Prices for the Spa Classic Parade laps have now been confirmed as £118 per car per session.

You can attend the 2018 Spa Classic by joining our 3 or 5 night tours and as part of the 'FTT Continental', an epic 12 night tour which will visit the Historic Monaco GP the weekend before the Spa Classic.

Full details of all of the Spa Classic options are available here.

Longers said:
Spaces for the Spa Classic Parade Laps are filling quickly... :wink:

Forms will be with you tomorrow matey. Looking forward to going a bit faster on this one :thumb:

I think yellowbird will be doing this one perhaps this year! ( Took the M3 last year, but am very tempted to take the GT3 this time...) Will have to check the weather forecast nearer the time!!!!

Classic Spa

I've signed up and it will be the first proper outing and shakedown for my project car.

Re: Classic Spa

astonboy said:
I've signed up and it will be the first proper outing and shakedown for my project car.
Welcome aboard!

The 5 night tour is filling up nicely now and is likely to be sold out again :thumb:

The 2018 edition of the Spa Classic was another excellent event. Click here to see some photos.

In addition to the usual huge selection of Porsches taking part, the weekend also included the first race in the new Porsche 2.0L Cup championship. This was a huge success with a large grid and close racing. More details can be found here. You can watch the next round at the wonderful Grand Prix de l'Age d'Or at Dijon in June.

Cheers,
L'rs

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back