Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - sports exhaust for 996

Topgear.co.uk - for the price of new back boxes off them it's not worth risking buying 2nd hand, especially if they're DANSK.

I think they're in and out of stock all the time. Best to give them a call.

Not sure if you would be interested but I am currently trying to negotiate a group buy discount with Eisenmann UK for their switchable PSE system....Il keep you updated.

coullstar said:
Looking for a little more noise from the new car so anyone have some louder exhausts for sale?

For a 99 C2.

I recently bought a 996 C2 for the wife that was fitted with a new exhaust prior to our purchase but she is moaning its too loud. Its probably only done a few thousand miles.

Its not a daily so I'd be up for selling, maybe exchange if yours is worth swapping with....what do you think?

A year ago I would have said DANSK. However as it turns out they're not good at flexi's and they split after no time at all.

coullstar said:
Hi, any idea what's fitted? I think mine might have Gemballa silencers as it's a little louder than stock but only very just if at all.

Not sure as it was already fitted to the car but I'll have a look underneath tomorrow and see if it has any markings.

Had a look underneath but absolutely no markings that I can see. They are stainless back boxes though and according to my mechanic look recent, but I'm unable to find the purchase receipt in the cars history.

Still fitted to the car, how about we both do a video if you are still interested and compare?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
964Turbo.3.3Mike
Back