Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally picked up my 997

Congrats and health to use. Looks great :thumbs:

Get those pics up as well :thumb:

Nice!

Great choice of wheels too! :D

OPC looked like West London branch?

Congrats :thumb:

congrats

all the way from West London Porsche !

Yes is the one in Chiswick, I pushed for a good deal as is September and the number plates are about to change over.

I did read in the forum that their customer service was not that good over at Porsch West London.

But I had a great experience with the pick up, there is not a single mark on the car. But I think I have marked the door handle parking it in the garage!!! :frustrated:

Oh well it suppose to be driven at the end of the day :D

The car is a bog standard 997 C2 in manual, just how I like it. it has PCM 3.1 as well I think.

They had my name printed on a stand next to the car, coffee etc.. nothing out of this world but minor touches which I appreciated.....and the salesman Richard spent some time going through some controls etc... I know there is a bit of Premium buying from OPC, but I am confident the car is in great shape and I really enjoyed the whole experience in picking up the car.

I am going to do another video once the weather gets better. Here is a picture, as requested.

I cant seem to sync up my iphone with it via bluetooth. But I am not too fussed about that.

Attachments

• 997_203.jpg
    997_203.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5,969
Nice little vid, car looks very nice enjoy driving it. I must try and steal one of those cappuccino 911 sprinkle covers next time I am in the OPC :grin: :thumb:

Somebody has been watching Seen Through Glass and MrJWW... :D

Nice video and lovely car. Congrats :thumb:

Stephen603 said:
I did read in the forum that their customer service was not that good over at Porsch West London.

Those were from the era of their previous Dealer Principal Paul Westaway.

but good to hear you had a good experience 👍🏻

911UK said:
Stephen603 said:

Those were from the era of their previous Dealer Principal Paul Westaway.

but good to hear you had a good experience 👍🏻

Yea that's what I thought, it must have had a change of management. It was great to deal with the sales guys there. And before looking I thought prices would be way over Indys but it was very reasonable considering the 2 year gurantee and the prep work which has gone into the car.

That's a cool video! You should smile more though :floor: :floor: :floor: 911 coffee woman was loving the limelight!

46 sleeps till I collect mine, can't wait it's one thing the OPC's do well :thumbs: As you say the OPC's aren't always that crazy on prices and that two year warranty and prep is a big bonus.

Enjoy looks fantastic :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back