Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C4S or C2S Gen2 PDK Wanted

Kev M

Looking for a good clean C4S or C2S Gen2 PDK
Would like all the toys but not silver or red.
Budget around £40k

Just browsing this evening and if you like black on black with black wheels, full gansta style, theres a nice C2S Gen2 PDK at Porticraft in budget.

Don't fancy the gangsta style morethe classic look but I do like a rear spoiler 😂
There was / is a nice looking white one on EBay but text the buyer who replied it's sold

Kev M said:
Don't fancy the gangsta style morethe classic look but I do like a rear spoiler 😂
There was / is a nice looking white one on EBay but text the buyer who replied it's sold

Hope you are not discounting that car just because of the colour of the wheels, the colour can very easily be changed.

Just had a look on the site cant see the car, im in no rush prefer to take my time and find the right one.

RobIpswichUK said:
Just browsing this evening and if you like black on black with black wheels, full gansta style, theres a nice C2S Gen2 PDK at Portiacraft in budget.

It was a Gen2 Convertible, so that might rule it out in your search, but as per Apollo I wouldn't discount a car based on wheel colour.

If you like Aqua Blue with all the essential options then feel free to DM me...

Shaoxter said:
If you like Aqua Blue with all the essential options then feel free to DM me...

Thanks for the offer but the colour is not to my wifes liking, she does have a say :D

So no silver, red, aqua blue or black wheels... Sounds like you're going to be looking for a while. Good luck.

didnt say anything about black wheels ;-)

See the link above from RSJ , no sports exhaust but apart from that it ticks every box

FYI a lot of the options can be retrofitted (albeit at a cost, and PSE is one of the most expensive ones). Check out the Porsche Tequipment site.

Oh, the Porticraft car was black on black and you said you did not like that look? Are you saying black cars are out?

this is possibly my first and only Porsche purchase so its a steep learning curve thanks for the info :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back