Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Getting photobucket pictures back.

Just got this via email:

Hello ,

We would like to offer a tailored plan for users just like you - our Premium plan for $99.99 / year.

The Premium plan will provide 3rd party hosting for non-commercial use on your forums, blogs, and personal websites*. Additionally, you will be able to store up to 300,000 photos.

We are working on some exciting changes for 2018. This is our exclusive introductory price and this offer will expire in 7 days.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

Tempted just to access to my pictures!!!

:pc:

HSC911 said:
Just got this via email:

We would like to offer a tailored plan for users just like you - our Premium plan for $99.99 / year.

The Premium plan will provide 3rd party hosting for non-commercial use on your forums, blogs, and personal websites*. Additionally, you will be able to store up to 300,000 photos.

We are working on some exciting changes for 2018. This is our exclusive introductory price and this offer will expire in 7 days.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

That sounds just like the 12 month contract that I signed up to last May for £39. They have honoured it which is why my pictures still show in threads.

I'm expecting to receive the same e-mail as above and, although it sticks in my craw given all the hassle pb have caused, I will be considering it.

If the c£70 a year charge was announced last year rather than the £300 they might not have lost so many customers and all that good will. :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back