Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

107 miles in 2 years - time to move on

johnsnow

Title says it all.

I love my 993 but I literally cant drive into the city anymore due to parking arrangements and although its appreciating (Zig would argue otherwise I'm sure!) I think its time to no longer hoard and let someone else enjoy it as ive turned into one of those hoarder types that I always hated

Im thinking SOR is best bet any recommendations? Paragon / 911v?

Aaargh.... that's another of us selling/thinking of selling.... it's a 'run' on the 993.... they will soon be worthless and Zingers will have his pick of the best for £25k!!! :D :D :D

We've all had them ages and have run out of things to say about them.

Selling them means new owners and new enthusiasm. No bad thing.

Will Statt said:
Aaargh.... that's another of us selling/thinking of selling.... it's a 'run' on the 993.... they will soon be worthless and Zingers will have his pick of the best for £25k!!! :D :D :D

Nahh, look at how many GT4's are for sale dont think it effects sale price at all in a traditional supply/demand sense, good cars with right spec sec sell for what there worth and visa versa <- thats no reflection on yours btw I dont know your car!

I reckon there'll be more Toyota Prius' on the market soon...

:?: Predictions coming true..........................There are more on the sidelines who are negotiating sales my sources tell me :hand:

Tobesetc said:
I reckon there'll be more Toyota Prius' on the market soon...

:grin: do you think Uncle Andy will come out of retirement?

Malcolm ........ don't talk about those ....... *****

Johnsnow ....... is your car advertised either here or on PHs ....... there were a couple of guys who were interested in my car that missed out and I said I would keep and eye out for them ........

Based on discussions I've had about a GT3 I believe Paragon and 911Virgin offer strong prices for a straight sale while RPM may offer a slightly higher price with SOR. However with the latter I guess you can get hit with minor repairs which add up in cost.

Clearly this went over your head.

"You know nothing Johm Snow"

Winter is coming, etc

Keep up at the back please

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back