Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Broke my badge!

rhino-man

Spa-Francorchamps
As the title I broke the "S" badge on my 4S while cleaning this weekend, just checked design 911 and its £46.72 with postage.... any other options, the OPC is 50 miles away so not convenient.

IIRC, PorscheShop is a touch cheaper! Check it out!

Did the same to mine this weekend so I am watching this post but I want the factory look not chrome badge.

I've got one guy's , genuine Porsche in silver, also have the 'Carrera' decal. £20 including postage ?

The actual cost to make must be pennies...bah humbug etc, etc

rigsby99 said:
I've got one guy's , genuine Porsche in silver, also have the 'Carrera' decal. £20 including postage ?

Can you confirm the size please if its 40mm ish high I'll have it please.

Yep 40mm high total length 90 mm. Perfect condition, hasn't got adhesive back, use thin pads for sticking rear view mirrors to windscreen. Send pm with address and I will drop it into the post, send 20 note back.

rigsby99 said:
Yep 40mm high total length 90 mm. Perfect condition, hasn't got adhesive back, use thin pads for sticking rear view mirrors to windscreen. Send pm with address and I will drop it into the post, send 20 note back.

Great, I'll have that please, can you pm me how you'd like to be paid.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back