Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Silverstone or Autofarm

Ishay

I have a fairly new to me 997.1T with 65k and a decent FSH stamps wise but lacking a few receipts. Mix of places, last one Fennsport 04/2016, before that a £2k job at an OPC in 2015, before that Portiacraft twice in 2014 and 2012

So, 18months since its last service, 2 years since its last brake fluid change and too long since its last plugs. None of this in my ownership so I want to start afresh with the full works.

Both Autofarm and Silverstone OPC are convenient. I had my old C2 serviced once at Silverstone and was pleased (didn't try to shake me down for too much) and had a geo done on this car at Autofarm. Again all good. So I'm finding it hard to decide where to take it.

OPC want £625 plus £95 for the brakes. Autofarm don't appear to menu price this one. Thoughts?

How about trying Fearnsport.
They are also in silverstone at the race circuit, so 5 mins away from the dealership.
They just carried out some work in my 997tt and I very happy with the service

Oops, think that's where I meant it went to last (book's downstairs and I'm too lazy to double check, but Fensport is a parts company!

Im having mine serviced there (fearnsport) in November. They are a full experienced workshop with some mightily impressive cars in there.

i had Techart intercoolers, Kline exhaust and remap done a few weeks back with them.

I bought my 997 GTS from Porsche Silverstone...and use them for servicing. Think they're excellent....you'll always get a Porsche loan car from them too which I like and appreciate.

I've used Autofarm, very helpful did a load of work for me & went above a beyond of what I asked,
Even installed new front tyres for free :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back