Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 996 911 carrera2 manual coupe with limited slip diff

Rickyhull

For sale is my beautiful Porsche 996 carrera 2 that I've owned for about 3 years now!
Been a brilliant car loved it that much I'm selling it for it's bigger brother the 996 turbo!
It's the spec I really wanted so 3.4 so dual row ims and less chance of bore score!, carrera 2 which I wanted over a carrera 4, and manual gearbox, factory limited slip diff, no sun roof so in my eyes perfect 996!

-carrera 2
-manual gearbox
-84k miles
-full genuine aero kit cost me about £3500 plus paint as I couldn't find an early car with the aero kit and aero kit wasn't an option until late 1999 I'm told
-factory options limited slip diff, cruise control, headlight washers, etc etc
-double din radio cd DVD aux in USB in
-dark grey interior
-sports seats
-climate control
-new coilovers 6months ago
-new tyres 4 months ago
-alignment set
-full service history all stamped in the book
-last serviced 6 months ago
- folder full of about 12k of maintence receipts alone
-gt3 wheels split powdercoated then rebolted
-3 keys
-sports exhaust bypass boxes sounds incredible!
-front grills meshed to protect the new radiators and condensers that was fitted a few years ago!
-hpi clear no finance and never crashed
-loverly condition
-been a brilliant car for us family days out to Porsche shows and every now n again take it to work with me
£16,000 no offers I feel this is very cheap compared to anything else about with same spec and mileage etc

My car

Any genuine interest please call me 07534416216 but please no time wasters I work long hours so don't have time for it

Why haven't you raised a FREE proper classified advert as per the guidelines on the left of the screen. :?:

Please also be aware that your pictures are hosted by 'photobucket' and therefore do not display on here and will not show on any other third party website.

The description you've given should attract some interest but you might have to send photos to interested parties by e-mail.

GLWTS

I tried but couldn't find the post it section (I'm not the best with computers lol) what's the best way to get pictures on my post or will it work if I try again with the proper advert section?, thanks ricky

Good luck with the sale Ricky.

That seems very keenly priced from where I'm sitting. Perfect spec, well sorted, refurbed wheels and it sits perfectly. I'd have taken your hand off if I was still looking.

I thought Coullstar would have jumped at it. Top of his budget but nothing to do on it.

I'm sure it'll sell. :thumb:

Thanks mate, yea it literally needs nothing!, only reason for sale is I fancy a 996 turbo now I've had this a few years and enjoyed it so fancy a change, prices seem all over from 10k for a pretty much scrap car to 25k for a c2 aero in yellow but can't imagine they'll actually get that so found the most simlar one to mine and knocked a couple of grand off assuming that would be the right thing to do but maybe I'm selling it abit too cheap....? 😳

Yea that's fine mate I appreciate your far away, if you wanted to get a train down if happily collect you from the stationb👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back