Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

REN 993. It's time to move on.

mohitos

I've had a fantastic four years with this car, but keep thinking about all the other cars I'd like to own and enjoy. And so, with a heavy heart, she's up for sale.

I may live with regrets once she's sold, but life is short :dont know:

http://www.911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7870

My ownership thread is here, most of what I've done to the car is documented here, but by no means all.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=88317&highlight=ren+993

This is a great forum, and I've met some true friends through it. Hopefully they'll still speak to me when I'm on the other side!

Looks stunning, great ad.

GLWTS

I know this has been a very tough decision for you my friend and one you still battle with.

It's a seriously good car so I can see why the torment. However if it's not getting used enough and you've run out of things to improve on it, perhaps now is indeed the time to move it on for someone else to enjoy.

Basically we are only custodians of these fine motor cars. You've more than done your bit here and the car is a real credit to that obsessive care for detail and progressive improvement. Somebody stands to get a very nice car here. They best be quick though, as I can see you changing your mind back if left too long to think about it :grin:

GLWTS

Thanks Harry, thanks Dom. Feels odd to have listed the car. Almost like I'm cheating on it!

Some of my predictions are coming to fruition with the bell curve and dipping over the crest :what:

It's too much dough for me :oops:

Did Jonttt value it for you :roll:

GLWTS chum :thumb:

:eek: didn't see that one coming! Cracking example, GLWTS

Edit. If you were to consider selling the plate seperately what ballpark figure would you be looking at? :thumb:

NottsRS said:
:eek: didn't see that one coming! Cracking example, GLWTS

Edit. If you were to consider selling the plate seperately what ballpark figure would you be looking at? :thumb:

Thank you! I have to say, despite having though it over for a very long time, in the end I listed it very quickly. I'll drop you a PM about the plate :thumb:

Wow Stuart that is a suprize . Been in that dilemma meany atime and will be again soon no dought .so understand your thinking. Cracking car and GLWS

Stuart - I love your 993!!!

Such a shame to see you're selling, but if the time has come to move on then fair play.

I've been hammering this site recently and like to see what they reckon cars are valued at. Great to see that you've listed it at a very sensible price:

https://cazana.com/uk/car/REN993

BR028.jpg

Alex. Was that photo on the cazana website?

I ask because I took that photo, with the previous owner driving it, at Brooklands in 2012.

No Terry - I just googled ren993 and hit google images. It comes up with a few photos of the beauty including your photos. Pinched it from there.

T8 said:
I ask because I took that photo, with the previous owner driving it, at Brooklands in 2012.

Didn't think I recognised myself :floor:

Cazana's pricing is interesting! If somebody's willing to pay it, I'm happy to have the chat :dont know:

Cue all members now wacking their reg plates in Cazana :grin:

They value mine at just short of £15k :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back