Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PIAA wipers...where are they?

Andyc11

After a pair of these, but perhaps my internet skills aren't as good as I thought. From what I can see I need 22" for both driver and passenger side, with the passenger side being curved. Believe the model numbers are WS55 EB and WS55 CEB respecitvely. Based on previous posts here, ASP trading supply, but only up to 21" in the curved one. Any ideas where I can get these from please?

Ah, just heard they have discontinued the 22" models. Anyone running the 21" versions? Or failing that, recommendations for best wipers? Just fitted what I thought were good quality Bosch, but they're terrible and driving me mad!

I bought Bosch Aerotwin from ECP, Autoexpress's top recommendation and I've found them superb.

I was in the same boat recently, but didn't like the sound of having to manually bend the 21" to get it to sit correctly. (As per Phil997's posts).

I think you just order from PIAA website.

I opted for the Bosch as they are cheap, effective, and readily available from my local ECP. They even have the nostalgia factor for me as they look like they're from a mk2 Golf.

James

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back