Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black tips and badges installed....

Easto

So the tips and badge came back from camcoats today.
Good guys to deal with and a nice finish on the products - very pleased.

Rear Turbo emblem is plastidip as the ones you can purchase are all 13cm long as far as I can tell...

What do you think? Probably not to everyone's taste but I like them..

Give these guys a call if you want anything similar and tell them I sent you! :)

http://www.camcoat.com

Attachments

• img_5305_137.jpg
    img_5305_137.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 6,106
  • img_5308_907.jpg
    img_5308_907.jpg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 6,106
  • img_5306_165.jpg
    img_5306_165.jpg
    928 KB · Views: 6,106
  • img_5309_212.jpg
    img_5309_212.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 6,106
Love the tips and the rear turbo badge but not sure on the bonnet crest might look better if the pic wasn't so close . :thumb: :thumb:

Will get a wider shot.
I wasn't sure but tbh I think it looks pretty good...

Nice work. I like it :thumb:

The tips and Turbo badge look good, the bonnet badge looks proper kack. Throw it away.

I have been surfing for a gloss black turbo badge, I was lucky enough to get one and it was perfect, but its on my old deck lid, and I need one for the aero decklid.

Been looking everywhere, looks like I have to spray an OE one. If thats the case I might do it red :thumb:

Wider shot...
I am debating putting some white paint into certain parts of the emblem - that was the original intention but I like it plain and I'll probably make a mess of it
:D

Attachments

• img_5314_197.jpg
    img_5314_197.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6,042
Not easy to get a good shot tbh

Attachments

• img_5315_342.jpg
    img_5315_342.jpg
    841.6 KB · Views: 6,038
Boba fett said:
The tips and Turbo badge look good, the bonnet badge looks proper kack. Throw it away.

I have been surfing for a gloss black turbo badge, I was lucky enough to get one and it was perfect, but its on my old deck lid, and I need one for the aero decklid.

Been looking everywhere, looks like I have to spray an OE one. If thats the case I might do it red :thumb:

Hahaha get off that fence..
It will be staying... I like it.
:grin:

If I did go back to std colours id get an older metal badge anyway i think.

I was contemplating white badge but black is much easier as no need to spray and the match isn't crucial to match perfectly with tail pipes or any other black accents.

Just those chrome washers to go at and seat back and I'm done.
Unless I can get an aero deck...

I quite like the look of that , it's different ......

Isn't your car colour CARRARA White though ?

Might need an edit on here there old chap..!

911TEL said:
I quite like the look of that , it's different ......

Isn't your car colour CARRARA White though ?

Might need an edit on here there old chap..!

Yep it is Carrara white. Never even checked spelling just stuck an "e" in..

Easto said:
Boba fett said:

Hahaha get off that fence..
It will be staying... I like it.
:grin:

If I did go back to std colours id get an older metal badge anyway i think.

Looks like you bought it from DH Gate.

But if you like it, thats all that matters :thumb:

It does look better in the wide shot , but still a bit black for me ,but agree personal taste . :thumb: :thumb: whatever its nice to see some personal tweaks :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back