Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bluetooth??

smigga

Picked my 63plate Cayenne up a few weeks ago and am still thrilled with it but it has a habit of not bringing up the blue aux source so I can play my music Bluetooth from my phone? The phone connects if a lot slower than the BMW I drive system in my last 3 cars but the phone can be connected and the option still doesn't show up? Is there a specific sequence or does it sound faulty. My nearest dealer is an hour away so booking it in is a pain but if it sounds faulty I'll have to.[/list]

I,m afraid i cant help much but there are many phones which have problems connecting to the pcm and there are many software updates to fix various faults .. all of which can only be done at an OPC .

There is also a limit on the number of tracks on your phone that the pcm can deal with but i dont know that limit off hand .

You also have a fault on a car you have just purchased so returning it and getting them to look at the fault is the best option .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back