Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale - 996 Turbo Manual - Seal Grey with Black Leather

NickHappy

After long consideration and with a view to trading up to the next car I'm selling my 996 Turbo which is presented in excellent condition and has been thoroughly pampered within my 3 years of ownership. In Seal Grey and with Full Black leather interior it is in my opinion the best colour combination, the paintwork is in superb order bar a few age related stone chips to the front PU, which I think assure of no accident repair work. The leather is also beautifully presented and along with the alcantara headlining gives a great feeling in the cabin.

The car has been well cared for through-out its life and has a full Porsche Main Dealer service history (OPC).

In my ownership, as well as regular servicing I have had the wheels newly refurbished in Silver as I bought the car with Seal Grey wheels, the brake callipers have all been fully refurbished by Pro-Callipers and now refitted they look absolutely superb. I have also had other work carried out by nine excellence including, New Suspension components such as Coffin Arms, Clutch Accumulator, New Starter Motor, recent Bosch Battery,

The car is completely standard with the exception of the exhaust, it has a Dansk Sports Exhaust fitted by design 911 but I have the original OEM exhaust to be included in the sale.

Always garaged, hand-washed and waxed.

£37995

MOT will run until April 2018

Specification

Seal Grey Metallic
Black leather interior
Alacantra roof lining
Cruise control
Sunroof
Bose
Radio/CD with 6 cd exchanger
PCM Sat Nav and Audio system
PASM
Rear wash wipe
Autodim mirrors
Rain sensor wipers
Spare tyre
2 keys + master key
Black leather folder
Tool kit
Air pump
Warning triangle

Service history

22/8/2002 2,744 miles OPC Reading
21/7/2003 20,733 miles OPC Cardiff
20/7/2004 26,223 miles OPC Sutton Coldfield
19/7/2005 32,474 miles OPC Bristol
19/7/2006 38,437 miles OPC Bristol
20/7/2007 43,325 miles OPC Bristol
21/7/2008 46,420 miles OPC Bristol
23/9/2009 50,492 miles OPC Kendal
30/09/2010 54,168 miles OPC Cambridge
01/11/2011 61,339 miles OPC Cambridge
15/3/2013 67,941 miles OPC E.London
01/4/2014 69,874 miles OPC E.London
02/4/2015 72,304 miles OPC Mid Sussex
04/4/2016 74,965 miles OPC Brooklands
31/3/2017 76,478 miles OPC Mid Sussex

Do not hesitate to let me know if any questions, advert link: http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7851

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A great car sensibly priced.

GLWTS Nick :thumb:

ps. What's the next one :?:

I had no idea that there was another car after a 996 turbo. I need to sit down now. Keep it a secret or everybody will bail out. GLWS.

MC

T8 said:

You know Terry - you know :D

MisterCorn said:
I had no idea that there was another car after a 996 turbo. I need to sit down now. Keep it a secret or everybody will bail out. GLWS.

MC

You're right MC - there isn't another car after you've had a 911 turbo......

If any one is considering this I can assure you it's as good if not better than it looks the pics - stunning car (not that I'm biased either :grin: )

Good luck with the sale Nick :thumb:

NickHappy said:
T8 said:

You know Terry - you know :D

Good man. I knew you'd see the light. :thumbs:

one of my fave colours that. looks in lovely condition, well kept and maintained. I always wanted a grey turbo with red leather interior.

adamw said:
If any one is considering this I can assure you it's as good if not better than it looks the pics - stunning car (not that I'm biased either :grin: )

Good luck with the sale Nick :thumb:

Cheers Adam - hope you're enjoying yours :thumbs:

Lovely car, fair price IMHO. I had to get my valued for Insurance earlier this year and (it's done a little less mileage than yours, but not much) the replacement value, which is what the insurers wanted, worked out at well over £40k. Given the condition of yours and the colour - possibly the very best combo for a 996tt - it will make a good buy for someone.

GLWTS, I'm interested in how you get on as I tried selling my X50 in the same colours and very similar spec with 70k miles for a few K more and didn't get any interest privately. I was surprised as it's such fresh looking and well maintained car.

ragpicker said:
I can't believe this hasn't sold. Is the market for sub £40k manual turbos really that slow?? :what:

There are plenty of Turbo's on the market that have hung around for months.
This car looks exceptional and in a great colour combo :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back