Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1966 3 dial 912 Project

Lambretta

Silverstone
Thought i would sticksome pics up of my long term project
i wanted one of these for years and had the opotunity last year to get this 66 3 dial Stuttgart built car needs a air bit but want to enjoy doing this one regarless of time taken

IMG_6830 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

IMG_6280 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

IMG_5287 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

Great project - watching with interest, good luck! :thumb:

thanks all it will be slow progress :thumb:

looks great. Are you on DDK ?

There are a few scooter fans on ddk too :grin:

That's so cool 8)

Exactly what I would like to do :worship:

:thumb:

Lambretta said:
....... I wanted one of these for years and had the opotunity last year to get this 66 3 dial Stuttgart built car needs a air bit but want to enjoy doing this one regarless of time taken

Have fun :thumb:

I don't know whether this one is more done than yours or less. :dont know:

jfyi it is/was for sale at £22k

I think these bits came with it but I couldn't see any assembly instructions. :D

T8 said:
Lambretta said:
....... I wanted one of these for years and had the opotunity last year to get this 66 3 dial Stuttgart built car needs a air bit but want to enjoy doing this one regarless of time taken

Have fun :thumb:

I don't know whether this one is more done than yours or less. :dont know:

jfyi it is/was for sale at £22k

I think these bits came with it but I couldn't see any assembly instructions. :D

Hard to say whats there looking at the pics it looks like the engine is missing or in bits, its a big chunk of money now for a complete one
Prices are strong and i can see them falling any time soon but that may just be wishfull thinking

Hott66 Yeah i get on DDK ever now and then :thumb:

I had a 911T in Guards. Looks like you're missing the chrome wheel hubs :dont know:

I remember it had 3spd wipers a ZF dog leg 1-2 gearbox and thin tyres which didn't help in wet weather when you put a turn in and it went straight on. :what:

Paid £1,300 for it so cheap as chips :thumb: Managed to sell it to a chum for a modest profit :bandit:

Few more snaps

The day it arrived, I had my perants around for a BBQ, when my mum seen it on the trialer she nearly cried at what it cost :floor:

IMG_6831 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

IMG_4680 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

Dirty engine plan on sprucing this up some time soon,picked up a new exhaust on ebay a few moths ago pretty good deal must have been only a few bidding

IMG_5287 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

Shes now sitting patiently waiting to be loaded on to a roll over jig this winter

IMG_6208 by Tom Burns, on Flickr

Zingari said:
I had a 911T in Guards.
Paid £1,300 for it so cheap as chips :thumb: Managed to sell it to a chum for a modest profit :bandit:

911 2.4S in Metallic Blue.
Paid £8000, sold it for £11000.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back