Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Trackday silencers for 997 GT3 & later

NXI20

Just a heads-up that we now have stock of the newest addition to our product range: a rather nifty bolt-on silencer to reduce both static & driveby noise.

More details here:

https://uber9s.com/product/gt3-trackday-silencer/

PM me for a voucher code to get free shipping for a limited time!

Attachments

• gt3ex_377.jpg
    gt3ex_377.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 2,967
Nice, these look quality. Do you reckon they would get me on to "quiet" tracks like Castle Coombe and Bedford alone, or would I still need to use the vacuum plug trick? (If/when I ever start doing trackdays again :roll: )

Roro said:
Nice, these look quality. Do you reckon they would get me on to "quiet" tracks like Castle Coombe and Bedford alone, or would I still need to use the vacuum plug trick? (If/when I ever start doing trackdays again :roll: )

They help a lot with driveby noise. You might still need to do the vacuum thing to pass the static although at CC they only test at 4500 RPM so less of a problem anyway.

NXI20 said:
Roro said:

They help a lot with driveby noise. You might still need to do the vacuum thing to pass the static although at CC they only test at 4500 RPM so less of a problem anyway.

Cheers. I'll give my decibel devils another shot and get your cans if they're as crap as they were last time (when I last used them I was apparently still just under 110db lol)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back