Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Indoor cover & Becker Mexico head unit for sale

2.4te

Hi all,

Having regrettably sold my 996 after too short of an ownership experience, I have for sale:

a Cover Zone Sahara CCC335 996 indoor cover cover for sale, in its original carry bag. It came with my car originally, though I never used it. I've unfolded it and it appears there was a strap that ran under the car to hold the cover on, but that has been removed previously. Otherwise, it is in good clean condition, but is no longer of use to me. £25 on collection from Guildford.

the original Becker Mexico CD head unit (single disc player; model BE 4337). It was working perfectly when I swapped it for a bluetooth compatible one and have no reason to expect it won't work perfectly again. Also £25 ono on collection.

I have re-registered after being inactive for a while and found these in the garage.

Thank you.

Dr Dave

Hi Dr Dave,
I'll have the Becker please if you have the code and would post the unit to me.
I've PM'd you anyway.
Thanks.
Mark.

PS. Is the cover for an Aerokit car, or plane Jane model?

Hi,

I will have the car cover..

Postage would be great, if not I can collect one evening (give me chance to get the car out)

PM sent.

Dan

Just an update. I've purchased the head unit from Dave. Great to deal with.

The cover is for a non Aerokit car Dan, but if that's any good to you, that's a very cheap cover.

Once again, thanks Dave. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back