Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed Yellow 996 with Aero Kit, M030 & LSD

Probably the perfect spec 996.1. Only thing I'd change would be to do the wheels back to silver.

No sunroof too. Thats the only thing I wish my car had, sunroof delete.

So yes I'm sure that's worth £20k to someone.

Ceramic bearing would be a negative for me, to be honest.

But if it's in great condition, yes why not.

Hartech complete future-proof rebuild would definitely have made it worth that.

I must agree that I don't understand the yellow car thing. Its ok on bananas, but not a car. Don't like the body kits personally. Also its on 100k miles. The price is unbelievable, but great for all 996 owners, keep it up I say. :thumb:

It's a nice looking car and spec, obviously the colour is a matter of taste (I like it in the pics, certainly stands out!)

Price is expensive if you look at it as a '100k miler 996'. But I guess the condition certainly looks decent and find another with that colour/spec etc for less?

Only needs one person who likes it to pull the trigger.

Should have warranty too which I guess will be a attraction for many :thumbs:

The best bit is if it went pop, you'd be in for the best part of £35k for a 100k 996 .... :grin:

Isn't that 997 Gen II territory?

nickpan said:
The best bit is if it went pop, you'd be in for the best part of £35k for a 100k 996 .... :grin:

Isn't that 997 Gen II territory?

...yes, or you could buy my 996 turbo for that. Fewer miles and couple of grand in change too... (and it won't go pop)

hashtag"blatant thread hijack for advert promotional purposes" :thumbs:

The price has just gone up to £23K or £24K with a new IMS, RMS and clutch fitted. Must have been inundated with enquiries.

I hope it sells. Mine with only 65,000 miles must be worth nearer £30k then!!

IanG1 said:
The price has just gone up to £23K or £24K with a new IMS, RMS and clutch fitted. Must have been inundated with enquiries.

Personally I think it looks fabulous and I'm quite sure he has been inundated with enquiries. It'll sell at full asking price or maybe even more...

Rare colour older Porsches are/have always been in demand. Most buyers won't buy one new in a bold colour as they think others will think they are being a flash bastard, even more so with an aerokit.

However, when a Porsche reaches a certain age, the brash colours become cool (and rare) and therefore more sort after, as do aerokits. The Zanzibar Red (Orange) aerokitted C2 that was advertised by John Holland a few months ago at £27k sold very quickly, for instance. I know it has less than 50k miles, but even so.

Logic starts to play less and less of a role with these sort of cars and emotion takes over...

Crazy as it seems... yes I think it will sell.. If someone wants a yellow mk1 996 GT3 but can't afford one.. they will buy it..
Is it really any different to the prices people pay for rpm technik 996 csr's :?:
:dont know:

Jay Man said:
I hope it sells. Mine with only 65,000 miles must be worth nearer £30k then!!

Hi Jay,

Your car is lovely too and at a dealer, I'm sure it would. I bet you'd get at least £25k if you advertised it privately.

I wouldn't let mine go for any less...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back