Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C2 Facelift, Manual, Midnight Blue metallic

Saint Matt

Hi guys, advert with pics is here : http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7830

Selling my 996 as we're looking to buy our first house. Here are the details;

97,000 Miles
Midnight blue metallic with Slate grey leather
6 months MOT
Full service history
HPI Clear

It has the following options;

Alcantara headlining
Climate Control
Cruise control
Sport Seats with Porsche crest
Colour coded rear centre console (handbrake surround)
Tin-top
CD Storage

It has the Dansk Sport exhausts with standard cats, they're a bit bassier than standard but certainly aren't what I'd call loud. It also has an aftermarket HID kit (4300k, so looks OEM). I keep the standard bulbs in the car should anything go wrong, it's a super quick job to change them over. It ran 309bhp on my Maha dyno which is calibrated twice a year so it's very healthy.

I run a service/motorsport garage in Stoke on Trent called Ti Motorsport, you are more than welcome to arrange a professional inspection on a ramp etc if you'd like, I can bring it in any day. It has a full pre-sales inspection at Northway Porsche before I bought it from Aporscha in Oxford, with which it had a new clutch and flywheel with the uprated IMS bearing and RMS, as well as new discs and pads all round. Things I've done in the 5k miles or so I've had it since are;

Full professional wheel refurb
4x Michelin PS2s (N Rated)
1x Battery (85ah uprated from owner's club recommendations)
1x Front Passenger droplink
1x Front Driver's lower arm
Oil change (genuine Porsche oil filter with Motul fully synthetic oil)
Full 4 wheel alignment

No mechanical faults at all, burn little to no oil and has returned ~27mpg since I've had it. The bodywork is in good clean condition with very few minor marks, far better than most of this age. Inside is very good with no wear on the wheel or seats. Standard Porsche floor mats in it too. AC works perfectly, spoiler pops up and down properly etc etc, it's all good basically!

I have a few more photos of it on my flickr. On some of the photos it has an Eibach spring kit fitted which I've since taken off. It's a lovely colour in the sun and the photos don't do it justice.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/63829313@N02/

My post code is DE3 so you can gauge distance (workshop postcode ST3 1HZ). I am open to reasonable offers but I'd prefer if they were made while viewing the car. My number is 07890767126

Looking for £14900. Open to reasonable offer but I'd prefer they were made while viewing the car.

Thanks, Matt

Sounded like a good one. Well done with the sale and best of luck with your house purchase. Hope you are back in a 911 soon.

MC

MisterCorn said:
Sounded like a good one. Well done with the sale and best of luck with your house purchase. Hope you are back in a 911 soon.

MC

Thanks, me too, I'll miss it!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back