Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Damn need an opinion guys on wheels guys

Boba fett

Having thought black is going out of fashion and wanting an OE look, now i'm not so sure.

Both look great, but would like you thoughts...

How it was bought, I've changed the indicators, grills, badges and vents to OE amongst other things now the wheels..

Black....

Or Silver

Thanks in advance for the help :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I know the 997 crew will help me :worship:

I like both but what about in between like a graphite grey?

Alfaian said:
I like both but what about in between like a graphite grey?

Nooooo!! I'm not wasting anymore money on it.

Need some commitment here matey :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hey Boba....I like Black wheels on most cars...they looked good on the M3 but the silver wheels are more of a contract on the yellow car and make a good case for staying on there !!

Looks fine ..!

Always silver! 8) Unless you're a drug dealer... :bandit:

Whatever matches your other M3!

I'd personally go with silver, although yellow is one of the only colours that black wheels go with well IMO.

Black is my vote looks great on the yellow the silver does nothing for the car IMO :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Black is my vote looks great on the yellow the silver does nothing for the car IMO :thumb:

A slightly better shot Phil mate...

Boba fett said:
Phil 997 said:

Aha you have removed the black grille and side vents. mmmmm maybe now the silver looks better, certainly a bit more classy than the full murdered look .
but I do like cars with dark glass ,grilles, alloys etc. tbh mate both options do look good. Whats the other one got maybe have one for those pimp days and one for those classy days then you have all the options covered. :thumb: When is a speed yellow Turbo being added to the fleet :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Boba fett said:
Phil 997 said:

Aha you have removed the black grille and side vents. mmmmm maybe now the silver looks better, certainly a bit more classy than the full murdered look .
but I do like cars with dark glass ,grilles, alloys etc. tbh mate both options do look good. Whats the other one got maybe have one for those pimp days and one for those classy days then you have all the options covered. :thumb: When is a speed yellow Turbo being added to the fleet :grin: :grin:

The 997 is a rose between two thorns...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

LOL The cab has black ascents so I think your right the coupe go with silver accents and the turbo would look good with yellow mirror bottoms and a few yellow ascents :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
LOL The cab has black ascents so I think your right the coupe go with silver accents and the turbo would look good with yellow mirror bottoms and a few yellow ascents :grin: :grin: :thumb:

I'll get started on it.. :thumb:

Boba,

It's a tough choice because the contrast between between the 2 looks is considerable imo.

I'm not a fan of black wheels normally but they do look better on lighter or brighter coloured cars and on yours they kinda make the paint pop.

I think I'd go for silver but maybe you should match them to your character, are you bright, or dark and menacing?

I think we know the answer to that one...... :grin:

jpsh120 said:
Boba,

It's a tough choice because the contrast between between the 2 looks is considerable imo.

I'm not a fan of black wheels normally but they do look better on lighter or brighter coloured cars and on yours they kinda make the paint pop.

I think I'd go for silver but maybe you should match them to your character, are you bright, or dark and menacing?

I think we know the answer to that one...... :grin:

I'm Bi.....

Oh.....Sh1111t, No I'm not, but I am with cars, I like rare/fancy coloured cars is what I'm trying to say, and hopefully will come across !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back