Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotted: C4S in Deal, Kent

gunner

Nearly got whiplash a couple of times last week when I heard the familiar burble of a flat six.

Only a brief glance but looked nice in silver.

Anyone on here?

Obviously not then.

I'll be down there again this weekend in the 993 so will keep an eye out.

That's my home town gunner, the last time there was a 993 in town it was mine before I drove it to Spain in 2010. Nice sea side town is Deal, I still have a place there :thumb:

ATB :)

What fine taste you have sir, although I prefer the relative tranquility of Kingsdown...

:wink:

Funnily enough gunner when I moved to Spain I ran into an old mate who I hadn't seen for more than 25 years. He used to live in Kingsdown, he had a property overlooking the golf course. Is the scout camp still there that over looks the sea and of course the Rising Sun pub?

Yep, all still there. I used to have a cottage next to the Rising Sun but the unmade road was no good for the 993 so sold it to move up by the golf course...

Every man's dream living next to a pub :thumb: Good to hear it hasn't changed.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back