Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help identifying exhaust tips

bodmin

Wonderfing if anyone can identify my exhaust tips. Are they standard or aftermarket?

I'm not particularly keen on them. What's the recommended option on a C2?

TIPS

Yep, look standard to me.
I like these, just about to standards back onto mine as currently fitted with aftermarket ovals :thumbs:

I'll give the guy with the Balmoral green Range Rover a shout as he knows his exhaust tips and may pipe in if he's not engaged/stuck :thumb:

Hi,

Mine is a 1995 C2 and these are my tips, more oval than yours, did they change them after 1995 :dont know:

ATB :)

Attachments

• lhs_tip_170.jpg
    lhs_tip_170.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 3,888
  • rhstip_206.jpg
    rhstip_206.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 3,888
decgraham said:
Hi,

Mine is a 1995 C2 and these are my tips, more oval than yours, did they change them after 1995 :dont know:

They did indeed. We've called the later ones Squovals on here for years.

decgraham said:
Hi,

My 94C2 are ovals like this and personally I prefer them.

I really like the squovals....each to their own and all that...

Dec your tail pipes looked Chrome so I guess part of the Motorsound package??.

Trev :?:

Or polished to bits as many have been :grin:

Many thanks to those that assisted with the information. I think will just have to stick with my sqovals to keep the original look.

dommorton said:
Or polished to bits as many have been :grin:

:D My Indy in Q8 said that they would polish up nicely if I wanted, they were a grey black at the time. 20KD (£40.00) later they looked like they do now, and that was 7 years ago. People have commented on my shiny tips :p

bodmin said:
Many thanks to those that assisted with the information. I think will just have to stick with my sqovals to keep the original look.

Excellent decision :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back