Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in a Porsche!

smigga

Well it's been a few years since my lovely 996 went but I kept my key ring luckily! Signed for a beautiful Cayenne last Friday which I hope to collect at the weekend. It's only a 3ltD but I've looked for SOOO long for one with a spec as good as the one it has. It's from it's supplying OPC 3 years old one owner. It has has most boxes ticked including;
Arches, sports line kit, 21s, de-chrome plus tinted windows and lights, quad pipes, red calipers, pano roof, comfort lighting, smooth comfort memory seats, heated front and back, heated wheel, keyless comfort entry pack, Bose, lane depart warning, park assist, camera, air suspension, satnav/phone prep....etc
Struggling to get pictures on but I'll keep trying...
Can't wait to get it now!

Congrats

A fair few of us also have these

Handling is pretty good for an SUV :thumb:

I was encouraged to try the car out fully on the test drive, quick enough for what it's intended for, simply stunning throughout, beautiful steering, great ride and drive, brilliant road view and gorgeous unmarked interior, oozes quality...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back