Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo Wanted - Cash Waiting

eatapeach

Hi, I'm fairly new to the forum....I am on the search for a 997 Turbo coupe. I had a 964 C4 previously as a 3rd car and now want to get another 911 but a a daily driver.

I am favouring history and work having been completed over cosmetics or mileage - ie I'd prefer a looked after car not bothered about mileage. I am realistic and know what budget I have to spend. I'm looking at a tip, I would prefer not silver....

I've viewed several cars but walked away as they all have issues....those are the ones that have hung around since early Spring. I've watched unsold cars have the price increased over summer, and now see prices starting to ease a little on those same cars.

Please let me know if you have one available, or have knowledge of a car in this spec.

Thanks Richard

Welcome Richard to the forum, are you in the market for a gen. 1 or gen. 2 car? I think alot of the considerations you are looking to take into account will be relative to the age.

All the best

Nick.

If Richard if after a tiptronic it will be a gen 1. Gen 2 would be manual or PDK. Welcome to the forum Richard.

MC

MisterCorn said:
If Richard if after a tiptronic it will be a gen 1. Gen 2 would be manual or PDK. Welcome to the forum Richard.

MC

Yes - for clarity a gen1.

apollokre1d said:
eatapeach said:
Yes - for clarity a gen1.

Hi, what budget did you have in mind?

Hi - I'm aware of the price band covering 997 turbos. I'm buying for daily use so I won't be looking for a garage queen.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back