Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Selling Carnewal PSE Remote

TBE997

Monza
Hi,

Selling my Carnewal PSE Remote Controller. I bought it in March earlier this year, fitted in April and in the car for about 4months / 1,500 miles.

The sticker has come off due to the engine but works fine.

Selling for £150, happy to meet within 10 miles of Central London and help fitting (it's really easy, plug and play) or ship (you will have to pay shipping cost).

K2hzjt8.jpg

Did you get two remotes? Mine only has one.

I'd highly recommend this to anyone with PSE on a 997.

Nigel you are absolutely right, it has only one remote, just checked some.older pictures after I saw your message...

For some reason I thought it came with two, apologies for the confusion, I'll edit the main thread

Edit: this is how it came (with sticker)

J9mi7d2.jpg

I was just about to send an email to Gert requesting another remote :lol:

My sticker came off too so it must be a manufacturing issue in the glue factory. :floor:

Do you know if this fits a 997.1 GT3? Connectors look like they are the same from my car. Can check with Gert I guess if you don't know.

Does this allow you to keep valves permanently closed vs permenantly open, rather than coming in at 3k rpm or 4k rpm?

thanks

foxworth said:
Do you know if this fits a 997.1 GT3? Connectors look like they are the same from my car. Can check with Gert I guess if you don't know.

Does this allow you to keep valves permanently closed vs permenantly open, rather than coming in at 3k rpm or 4k rpm?

thanks

Yes to both. If you're near GU19 you can try mine.

nigel99 said:
foxworth said:

thanks

Yes to both. If you're near GU19 you can try mine.

Nigel thanks - I'm in GU22 - will nbe in touch but if it keeps them closed then that's good for me as will allow me to track it potentially

cheers

It will keep them either always open or always closed. :thumb:

Great - may mean I can get on track.... :thumbs:

I've taken a punt on these and will meet Malik the seller to collect. Will post feedback! Currently have a backbox delete pipe on the car which is great but to be honest is a little loud for a responsible GT3 driver like me :grin:

cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back