Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lexus LC500

Shurv

Had a short drive in the 5.0 V8 version the other day. Wow, what a car. A thumping NA V8 motor, full of character, beautiful interior, I love the styling of the car, looks great from every angle. This one was red with tan interior, so many lovely touches. It's the only car I could ever see myself changing my 996 C4S for, good value too. This one was fully specced up at £88k, Porsche, Audi, Jaguar, Maserati and BMW (6 series ) should be worried. :thumb:

I think it looks great, I'll consider one in a few years time after heavy deprecation (like all Lexus cars)

Had a look at one when at FOS. Stunning interior and design. I owned a ISF for 2 years a while ago and it was one of the best cars I owned. That V8 is just glorious, and the quality of the car and interior I think is better than anyone else (Porsche included) The reliability piece was icing on the cake.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back