Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black and tan

coullstar

Considering a car that has full tan interior including dash, centre console, steering wheel etc.

Not my first choice by quite a way but I do really like the car otherwise.

My thoughts were to replace selected plastic trim with black including black mats and black steering wheel to lessen the impact.

Anyway done this before that could show some photos?

stewhp said:
hi,
There was a thread on this subject.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=117664&highlight=

But all the pictures cannot be viewed now. Thanks Photobucket

Maybe PM the member and he may be able to send some pics.

Good luck.

Or better still politely ask the OP if he can move the images to another site and edit the post so that they can be seen again. It isn't that hard to do and benefits everybody then.

MC

I remember a black 996.1 on here that had gold wheels fitted and black highlights added to the tan interior. The username of the owner escapes me.

In my opinion, the interior looked fantastic with the black details breaking up the sea of tan.

That car looked fantastic and featured approx 6 months ago in a 911 & Porsche world magazine feature.

Black & tan interiors works very nicely on a black car IMO.
Never had a problem with Savannah once it's been diluted a bit.

If its niot to your liking, move on skip this car and keep looking. Otherwise you will have to keep persuading yourself that the colour combination can be acceptable. There plenty of choice out there at the moment. Colour combinations are personal preferences. If this is not to your instant appeal think about skipping and moving the search to another car.

If it's the car I'm thinking of it's not black... and you should definitely buy it, G. Sod the interior colour!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back