Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPF for seat backs?

weejimmy

Anyone know if you can get PPF to cover the backs of the seats? Can see the silver getting marked on my 18 ways as I quite often put my sons cricket back on the fold down seat backs in the back and it is a squeeze to get it past the seat without it rubbing.

They can PPF pretty much anything. (Ok not your wife but you get what I mean)

Id have the seat backs painted in the body colour
It looks stunning and you can polish out light scratches with cut / compound

isysman said:
They can PPF pretty much anything. (Ok not your wife but you get what I mean)
It's a bit late to PPF the wife...

Mine needs a new head unit as well.

Apologies to the OP for hijacking thread!

Wife doesn't need PPF, she has airbags! :grin:

I had somebody quote for it, they said about 250/300 per seat. They said they'd have to take the seats out as well to do it. I decided it was a lot cheaper to make my kids take their shoes off when in the car :thumb:

JD27 said:
I had somebody quote for it, they said about 250/300 per seat. They said they'd have to take the seats out as well to do it. I decided it was a lot cheaper to make my kids take their shoes off when in the car :thumb:

Thats what i tend to do but if its a chore PPF on the seat backs is a good way to keep them scratch free imo.

:thumbs:

I may just self fit a strip 2-3 inches wide on the outer edge of both seats as that's where the bag tends to rub when I put it in the back.

weejimmy said:
I may just self fit a strip 2-3 inches wide on the outer edge of both seats as that's where the bag tends to rub when I put it in the back.

I wouldn't let your Mrs hear you call her that :thewife:

:grin:

HSC911 said:
weejimmy said:

I wouldn't let your Mrs hear you call her that :thewife:

:grin:

I just spat my post-lunch coffee out. :floor:

In the context of where this thread ended up, "when I put it in the back" is just perfect

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back