Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So....this just rocked up at work.

Alex

Not too often you see one of these in the flesh :eek:

eJ1TFgG.jpg

K9mh5re.jpg

h3RDSj2.jpg

Yesh Mr. Yates, I shee what you mean....it's a schight for shore eyesch..... :grin:

Porschekit said:
Yesh Mr. Yates, I shee what you mean....it's a schight for shore eyesch..... :grin:

Lol. Amazing car. Except that's a DB6. Did Bond drive a DB6? :?:

Nice car! I think Bond drove a DB5.

~ Maxie

db5-1.jpg

Geez - he's grumpy that Daniel Craig is he not!

I give the kids a clip round the lug for pulling faces like that!

Maybe this will cheer him up
IMG_1295.jpg
[/url][/img]

Ignition Festival at the weekend....

Stunning motor. Liking the Stealth Defender in the background too. :thumb:

C.

An old flame's stiletto heel 'punctured' a vinyl sunroof in a car I once had. Ive avoided them ever since.

Plus as they get old they sag like a octogenarian's ball sac and rubbing on the top of your pate is not a pleasant experience - well not for me at any rate :what:

Maxie said:
Nice car! I think Bond drove a DB5.

~ Maxie

db5-1.jpg

Indeed he did! BMT 216A is a DB5. The later DB6 with that rear spoiler many AM enthusiasts consider spoiled the lines of the DB5.

In either case, both worth a LOT of money!

£400k for the DB6.

Are you having a giraffe......did he *#!k, although the touch-up guy usually chucks me the keys to any tidy motors so hopefully he may be down to work on it :lol:

Stunning cars but not the nicest to drive so I'm told.

I'm surprised by the £400k, I thought top end ones had gone higher than that.

jpsh120 said:
Stunning cars but not the nicest to drive so I'm told.

I'm surprised by the £400k, I thought top end ones had gone higher than that.

Look great. Drive shoite :thumb: There's a new incarnation of this classic but that starts at £400k :eek:

An old flame's stiletto heel 'punctured' a vinyl sunroof in a car I once had. Ive avoided them ever since.

Zingari you really need to have a word with your 'lady friends' if they are walking on the roof of your car! Causes havoc with the paintwork!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back