Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera gt spotted near Silverstone today.

paul987

Beautiful looking car..it's sad I know but I've never seen one in real life before today :oops:
But then to my amazement something overtook me that well... made the Carrera look slightly understated :dont know: :?:
It was a white and very very loud 1990'S Supercar.. I'd never never seen one on the road before neither :worship: Any guesses what it was?

HSC911 said:
F40...

You said white, Countach :thumb:

Nope not made in Italy.. :thumb:

Jag xj 220

Sore 4 today one was white.

I overtook 2 XJ 220`s on the way home from Silverstone, therefore my Boxster S must be faster than them :grin:

XJ220 are hardly rare, I saw these earlier today.....

MC

A Carrera GT arrived at Silverstone just behind me at about 09.00 yesterday. There was one on display at The Porsche stand but I don't know if it was the same one.

Whilst there I saw the same 31 XJ220s as mistercorn, 2 X F40s and 2 X Enzos and I can't think of a Porsche model that wasn't there - except perhaps a 959.

Silverstone Classic = Petrolhead Heaven :thumbs:

:floor: well thanks for bursting my bubble... I didn't know it was Silverstone classic yesterday.. yes it was a white XJ220 :oops:
I was just traveling back from meeting a few friends in Portsmouth.. they came on a huge Grey Boat.. :lol:

T8 said:
A Carrera GT arrived at Silverstone just behind me at about 09.00 yesterday. There was one on display at The Porsche stand but I don't know if it was the same one.

Whilst there I saw the same 31 XJ220s as mistercorn, 2 X F40s and 2 X Enzos and I can't think of a Porsche model that wasn't there - except perhaps a 959.

Silverstone Classic = Petrolhead Heaven :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back