Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 996 manual

captain caveman

Im looking for a manual 996 with the GT3 kit.
Ideally in black yellow or red but would consider other.
Up to 15k to spend if the car has had the ims replaced with paper work to show.

:welcome: to 911uk.

Sadly I fear your budget may be a few £k light.

Good Luck though. :thumb:

That's the sort of car but out of my price range.
Been watching that seller for a while and he seems to be doing a good job of pushing prices up.
Every 911 he lists is more than the last one.

He has certainly cornered the Mk1 market.

I don't know how much prep he puts into the cars mind. A machine polish and slapping on a bit of tyre black is the order of the day.
He had a black one the other week that had massively stonechipped front arches etc. Fair enough given the mileage but it wasn't cheap.

He says Factory fitted kit on that red one but I'd take that with a pinch of salt.
It has mk2 sideskirts for a start. Incorrect refurb on the wheels too. Powdercoated rims. :hand:

So straight away there's over a grands worth of work to look right.
Fair play to him though, he seems to find all of the manual Aerokit cars that come up.

That car strikes me as excellent value if it checks out, nice carbon options (odd GT3 sills though?) and good mileage, interesting colour. I was looking for a car with an Aerokit for some time, parted with a fair wedge more than £15k a couple of months ago, and my example is good but needs some money spending, even at that price. I kept getting beaten to viewings so they seem to be in incredible demand...great if you're selling!
An NA 996 is a great car though, Aerokit is a bit "marmite" but I love it, mine has M030 which is a worthwhile option IMHO, this is my 5th 911 and so far not disappointed.
Good luck with your search.

Tell me about it missed out on 2 crackers in the past week. The one in the link does look good.
Worth a call i think.

captain caveman said:
Tell me about it missed out on 2 crackers in the past week. The one in the link does look good.
Worth a call i think.

It looks great!!!

runaway.gif

See you there :grin:

:thumb:

:floor:

No mate, I was just pulling your leg, as now you have 'revealed' the car, every Tom, Dick and Ferdinand will be rushing over to see/buy it :grin:

Looks great for the spec/price :thumb:

No doubt but i expect anyone who is after one would be looking on auto trader anyway.
One little niggle is its a C4 and ideal im after a C2 but it does have a good spec as you say, Bit of a strange colour not seen one like that before.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back