Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Side script dilemma

Zeb

I've just acquired some side Porsche script decals for my 991 and wondered how the fitting goes as regards the stone guard stick ons?

Would it be correct to remove the stone guards to fit the script decals and if so can the stone guard stickers be applied over them?

Hoping someone has done this and could shed some light on it for me?

I've fitted several sets of side stripes, and have always just gone over the top of the stone guards.

One thing to watch out for, is where the vinyl decal transitions from the paintwork to the guard itself - make sure that the vinyl is pushed fully into the "step" created by the thickness/edge of the guard, but without stretching it. You want the vinyl to follow the step, and not form a "ramp" up it...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back