Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another Year, Aero Spoiler, and other plans to rekindle

Boba fett

Magny-Cours
Well after so many sleepless nights, I have decided to keep the 997 for another year, it will be SORN soon anyway !!

In the meantime, to rekindle some love (I love modding cars) its in Porsche tomorrow for some new stone guards (gone a tiny bit yellow) some new trim pieces and my master game plan. I have just bought an Aero Kit rear spoiler. I am also on the lookout for some Carbon Buckets, and will look into PCM3 for a winter upgrade.

Here are some reference photos for before and after :thumb:

Good man, the BEST decision :D :D :D :thumb: Stunning photos as well 8)

What is yours lowered on? It does look great

Where did you get your aero spoiler thought they were NLA ?

Ishay said:
What is yours lowered on? It does look great

I can't remember, its either Eibachs or H&R mate, Ill check when its on the ramp, I know you can go wrong with either to be honest - It transforms the car.

AdeD said:
Good man, the BEST decision :D :D :D :thumb: Stunning photos as well 8)

Thanks Matey, Furlongers loved my car and had numerous interest. Sometimes you just need to take a step back, as you don't know what you have :thumb:

Good call Boba, dont get tempted by those high maintenance pretty italian things. :thumb:
look forward to pics of it with the aero fitted

Wise decision.

You keep it safe for me for another 12 months :grin:

Lovely looking car.
Aero kit was one of my "nice to haves" given the choice - I do love a big wing :D

jpsh120 said:
Wise decision.

You keep it safe for me for another 12 months :grin:

I'll keep it all nice, and fresh for when you are ready to collect sometime next year :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Good call Boba, dont get tempted by those high maintenance pretty italian things. :thumb:
look forward to pics of it with the aero fitted

Being a pic ***** Phil, there will be no shortage matey :thumb:

We've all got our own drivers for keeping, selling & moving on but if you're unsure you've done the right thing. Yours is a stunner and one that anyone would be proud to own :thumb:

Bomber said:
We've all got our own drivers for keeping, selling & moving on but if you're unsure you've done the right thing. Yours is a stunner and one that anyone would be proud to own :thumb:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :yeah: :yeah:

Hopefully now clean the Boba way, it will look right and shiny Piccies to follow, hope you like her :cool::cool:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back